Kitashirakawa, Kyoto Seabura Special Shoyu Ramen
The taste of street food
Descended from Kyoto Ramen
Our specialty Seabura Special Shoyu Ramen
Light but still has a depth of flavor
Please try Kairikiya’s specialty ramen.
Special Shoyu Ramen
The starting point of the Seabura Shoyu Ramen (Special Shoyu Ramen).
The Special Shoyu Ramen was perfected through research on the long-standing ramen shops of Kyoto.
It’s a ramen you could eat every day, enjoyed by both the young and old. We have created a ramen with a simple and familiar flavor.
Kujo-Green Onion Ramen
(Special Shoyu Kujo Negi Ramen)
Ramen with an abundance of sliced Kujo-Green Onions on top.
There is a limit to the number of bunches of green onion each store can get in a day so we have limited the number of servings on offer.
Ramen Kairikiya was created in June 2005 at Kitashirakawa, Kyoto.
After inheriting the Seabura Shoyu Ramen (Special Shoyu Ramen), said to be the Kyoto ramen, from a long standing ramen store, and repeatedly improving on it we have perfected the current Seabura Shoyu Ramen (Special Shoyu Ramen) which is ‘light but has a depth of flavor’.
Now we have spread out from Kyoto to Osaka and Hyogo and even further to Kanto and Tohoku. Thanks to this we have many loyal customers.
We have expanded the stores in order for all people in Japan to be able to know and taste the Kyoto Ramen.
As we have taken Kyoto Ramen to the nation we would like to share it with the world in the near future.
We are still starting out but please continue to enjoy Ramen Kairikiya.
Ramen Kairikiya president
History of KAIRIKIYA
- Jun. 2005 The head office for Kairikiya Ramen was founded in Kitashirakawa Sakyo, Kyoto.
- Jun. 2006 Expanded to Osaka.
- Sep. 2006 Expanded to Hyogo.
- Dec. 2009 Expanded to Kanagawa.
- Jan. 2010 Expanded to Tokyo.
- Jul. 2010 Kairikiya Headquarters moved to the current location Kitayama in Kita Ward of Kyoto City.
- Nov. 2010 Expanded to Chiba.
- Dec. 2010 Kairikiya Kanto Business Headquarters established in Yokohama, Kanagawa.
- Jun. 2011 Expanded to Saitama.
- Apr. 2012 Expanded to Miyagi.
- Oct. 2012
Started the Kyoto Kujo-Green Onion Ramen Battle. Acquired first place in sales, won the ‘semi
grand prix’ and ‘top design award’.
- Nov. 2013 Expanded to Mie.
- Jul. 2014 Expanded to Shizuoka.
- Dec. 2014 Expanded to Aichi.
- Apr. 2015 Expanded to Okinawa.
- Jun. 2015 Expanded to Bangkok “SAHA Group Fair” opened in Thailand.
- Apr. 2016 Expanded to Nara.
- Aug. 2016 Kairikiya Headquarters moved to Shijo Karasuma.
- Dec. 2017 Expanded to Gifu.